5-year training cycle
Limit of places 28
As part of learning this profession, students:
- They are learning to design websites.
- They master the use of graphics programs.
- They gain knowledge and skills in the design of local computer networks.
- They create web applications and databases.
- They learn how to administer databases and computer networks.
- learn about the exciting world of programming LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 robots.
- start a fascinating adventure with drones, learning how to use and program them.
- can take part in programming workshops – C ++, C #, PHP + MySQL
- can create computer graphics using Corel and Photoshop.
- learn about Linux virtual work environments and virtual networks.
One of the following extended subjects to choose from: mathematics, physics, computer science, geography, English
Language Study Mode
English I Language
German II Language
German I Language
English II Language
Two language groups enable the continuation of the level of foreign language teaching in primary school:
- group – English – advanced level and German – basic level
- group – German – advanced level and English – basic level
The school has 4 modern computer labs (including one microprocessor controller).
Professional education and apprenticeships are provided by the patronage of universities and large companies, such as: Poznań University of Technology, ATRIUM Komputer Studio, Niku Serwis, Com Raid Sc, Mikrobest i Komputronik, Cogitech Group, INEA. Thanks to the cooperation with companies, young people have the possibility of direct contact with the best specialists in the industry.
IT technicians will find work in modern plants, including:
as service technicians, hardware engineers, technicians, programmers, analysts, hardware and software maintenance employees, system administrators, IT and marketing specialists, and graphic designers.
Candidates are required to be in good health and have a medical certificate stating that there are no contraindications for the profession.
Graduates of this field of study can continue their education, especially at the Poznań University of Technology and other university studies.