The first international meeting under the “Catch the European Sun” project was held in Italy on November 26-28, 2019. This project gives us the opportunity to work for the second time with the IPIA coordinating school “L. Montini ”(IIS PERTINI-MONTINI-CUOCO).
It was an organizational meeting and made it possible to meet participants from partner schools from Greece, Portugal, Turkey, Italy and Poland and to know each other.
Planned activities during this meeting included:
– discussion of the goals and assumptions of the project,
– discussing the ways and stages of achieving these goals,
– to discuss the specific objectives of each of the learning, teaching and training activities, focusing primarily on the first meeting,
– determining the form of accommodation during mobility meetings,
– creating a joint project on the e-twinning platform,
– choosing a method for ongoing communication,
– determining the method of selecting the project logo from among all the proposals prepared by the partner schools.
The participants of the meeting also discussed the calendar of project meetings for the 2019/2020 school year. It has been initially established that the next mobilities will take place in Italy (March 2020) and Greece (April / May 2020). In addition to design activities, we had the opportunity to visit Campobasso again and learn about local customs. Among the places visited were: a dairy, a pasta factory and a restaurant serving regional cuisine. We also visited the historical part of the city, as well as its industrial part with surprising murals.
After a few days with our design partners, we can confidently say that our future, two-year cooperation looks promising.