5-year training cycle
Limit of places 14
As part of learning this profession, students:
- They learn about the maintenance, inspection and repair of energy installations and devices.
- learn to measure the parameters of energy installations and devices.
- gain knowledge and skills in the field of supervision and operation of machinery and equipment in combined heat and power plants, power plants and heating plants.
- gain skills in the use of resources and energy production from conventional sources (energy from coal, nuclear fuels and gas, including shale gas) and renewable sources (photovoltaics, biomass, geothermal energy).
- have the opportunity to participate in training in the field of Building Automation and Thermal Energy.
- take part in workshops conducted by lecturers of the Poznań University of Technology
- learn to use Autodesk software – AutoCAD Education Master Suite 2015.
- can undergo training and obtain energy qualifications in the G2 group.
One of the following extended subjects to choose from: mathematics, physics, computer science, geography, English
Language Study Mode
English I Language
German II Language
German I Language
English II Language
Two language groups enable the continuation of the level of foreign language teaching in primary school:
- group – English – advanced level and German – basic level
- group – German – advanced level and English – basic level
The school has a modern Power Engineering Workshop and a Thermal Power Workshop.
Professional education and apprenticeships are provided by the patronage of universities and large companies, such as: Poznań University of Technology, Enea Operator, Elektromontaż, Energotherm, Mikronika, Veolia. Thanks to the cooperation with companies, young people have the possibility of direct contact with the best specialists in the industry and participation in laboratory shows of specialized engineering staff.
Graduates can take up work in the performance of such professional tasks as supervising the course of energy production processes, running fuel, water and waste management, supervising and operating machinery and equipment in power plants, combined heat and power plants and heating plants, operation of machinery and equipment related to the flow and distribution of energy.
Candidates are required to be in good health and have a medical certificate stating that there are no contraindications for the profession.
Graduates of this field of study can continue their education, especially at the Poznań University of Technology and other university studies.