5-year training cycle
Limit of places 28
As part of learning this profession, students:
- acquire skills related to the operation of digital terrestrial and satellite television systems.
- get to know access control systems and learn to install and program, among others intercoms, electronic locks, biometric safes.
- learn the rules of installing and operating anti-burglary and fire protection systems
- get acquainted with microcontrollers from the Arduino family.
- they gain skills in programming and constructing robots.
- learn the basics of Trend driver programming.
- learn how to install computer networks.
- learn the secrets of installing and operating sound systems.
Subjects extended: mathematics and to choose from (physics, computer science, geography)
Language Study Mode
English I Language
German II Language
German I Language
English II Language
Two language groups enable the continuation of the level of foreign language teaching in primary school:
- group – English – advanced level and German – basic level
- group – German – advanced level and English – basic level
The school has a modern workshop for the installation and operation of electronic devices and a workshop for drivers of Siemens and TREND logo.
Professional education and apprenticeships are provided by the patronage of universities and large companies, such as: Poznań University of Technology, Mikronika, Mikrobest and Komputronik. Thanks to the cooperation with companies, young people have the possibility of direct contact with the best specialists in the industry and participation in laboratory shows of specialized engineering staff.
Electronic technicians will find work in modern plants, including:
when building, servicing production lines or maintaining operation also in electronic production and repair plants, electronic device services, in technical supervision over specialized electronic devices in laboratories and hospitals, when installing newly purchased measuring and control equipment, and in large companies when building and network service, computer repair shops, installation of computer sets.
Candidates are required to be in good health and have a medical certificate stating that there are no contraindications for the profession.
Graduates of this field of study can continue their education, especially at the Poznań University of Technology and other university studies.